Vietnam visa requirement for Chinese passport holders
Please be kindly informed that China passport holders are required Vietnam visas to enter Vietnam.
How to get Vietnam visa in China?
The procedure for obtaining a Vietnam visa as a Chinese can be undertaken in one of the following 3 options:
– Apply for a visa to Vietnam through a travel agent in China
– Apply for a Vietnam visa in person at the nearest embassy of Vietnam in China.
– Apply for a visa on arrival to Vietnam from China online
In a Vietnam Embassy / Consulate:
You can come in person to the Vietnam embassy in your country at least two times and you will be instructed step by step on how to apply for a Vietnam visa there. The first time you come there is to submit required documents and the second one coming there is to get your Vietnam visa.
Embassy of Vietnam in Beijing, China
Address: No 32 Guanghua Road, Jiangou menwai, P.O.Box 00600, Beijing, China
Telephone: (86-10) 6532 1155 or 6532 1125 – Consular: 6532 7038
Fax: (86-10) 6532 5720
Consulate General of Vietnam in Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China
Address: second floor, Hotel Landmark B Bldg. North, Qiaoguang Road (Haizhu square), Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China.
Telephone: (86-20) 8330 5911 or 8330 5916 – Consular: 8330 5910
Fax: (86-20) 8330 5915
Consulate General of Vietnam in Kun Ming, Yunnan provine, China
Address: second floor, Kai Wah International Hotel, 157 Beijing Road, Kun Ming, Yunnan province, China 650011
Telephone: (0086-871) 352 2669 or 351 5889
Fax: (0086-871) 351 6667
Consulate General of Vietnam in Nanning, Guangxi province, China
Address: first floor, Touzi Dasha, 109 Minzu Avenue, Nanning, Guangxi province, China.
Telephone: (86-77) 1551 0562
Fax: (86-77) 1553 4738
The Chinese passport holders wishing to get Vietnam visa on arrival have to meet 2 requirements:
– Have 6 months of validity remaining on the passport prior to date of travel with minimum 02 blank pages left.
– Travel to Vietnam by air.Visa on arrival is classified into Vietnam tourist visa and Vietnam business visa, there are 2 options based on the purpose of your visit:
• Vietnam visa for business purpose with validity for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
• Vietnam visa for tourist purpose with validity for 1 month or 3 months.
To apply for a Vietnam visa, please follow the simple steps as below:
– Visit our website www.gettingvietnamvisa.com to fill in the online application form.
– Make payment for us (service fee) as per instructions.
– Obtain your visa approval letter via our email.
If you still can’t receive any approval letter within the required time, please let us know immediately via our email email@example.com
It means that if you apply for an approval letter online in our website, you can save the time you have to spend to wait for the procedure of getting a visa approval letter in the Vietnam embassy. We will get the approval letter for you and send it to your email within 2 business days, all you need to do is print it out and along with 01 passport-sized photo, your original passport and stamping fee (in cash) at Immigration Counter, just ONE TIME to get your Vietnam visa and pay for the visa fee.
Note: The Immigration Officer at the airport don’t care about the reason you enter the country, they not ask you to prove the actual purpose of your travel.
The Vietnam visa fee for Chinese passport holders
|Visa Type||Service fee||Stamp fee|
|1 month single entry||8 USD||25 USD|
|1 month multiple entry||8 USD||50 USD|
|3 months single entry||20 USD||25 USD|
|3 months multiple entry||32 USD||50 USD|