Being a Philippines passport holder, you don’t have to apply for a Vietnam visa if you travel to Vietnam and stay in our country within 21 days.
How to get Vietnam visa in Philippines?
However, if you want to stay longer than 21 days, you can apply for your Vietnam visa by the two following ways:
1. Get visa from a Vietnam Embassy / Consulate in Philippines.
You can come in person to the Vietnam embassy in your country and you will be given detailed instructions on how to apply for a Vietnam visa there.
You can refer to the contact information of the Vietnam embassy in Philippines as below:
Embassy of Vietnam in the Philippines
Address: 670 Pablo Ocampo St. (formerly Vito Cruz), Malate, Manila, the Philippines
Telephone: + (632) 5216843
Fax: + (632) 5260472
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
2. Apply online (1) to obtain an approval letter (2) to pick up your Vietnam visa at Vietnam international airports (in case you travel by air to Vietnam)
Regarding apply online to obtain a visa approval letter to pick up visa at a Vietnam international airport, there are 2 options based on the purpose of your visit:
• Vietnam visa for business purpose with validity for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
• Vietnam visa for tourist purpose with validity for 1 month or 3 months.
In case you travel to Vietnam by air, applying for a Vietnam visa online at our website is the best choice to save your time and money. By using this kind of service, you won’t need to spend your valuable time and energy to drive back and forth to get your visa in a Vietnam Embassy, especially if the embassy is so far from you. You just stay at home, have some click, type some information and give all troubles for us; we will try our best to give you the fastest and cheapest service.
To apply for your visa online, please follow the simple steps below:
– Fill out your visa application form at our website www.gettingvietnamvisa.com
– Make payment for us (service fee) as per instructions.
– Obtain your visa approval letter via our email.
The Vietnam tourist visa fee for Filipino citizens
|Visa Type||Service fee||Stamp fee|
|1 month single entry||8 USD||25 USD|
|1 month multiple entry||8 USD||50 USD|
|3 months single entry||20 USD||25 USD|
|3 months multiple entry||32 USD||50 USD|