Vietnam visa requirement for French passport holders
Kindly be informed that France passport dont need to apply Vietnam visa for 15 days. If you stay longer than 15 days, Vietnam visa is required.
How to get Vietnam visa in France?
To get a Vietnam visa, there are 2 ways for you to choose:
– Apply for a Vietnam visa in person at the nearest embassy of Vietnam in France.
– Apply for a visa on arrival to Vietnam from France online
In a Vietnam Embassy / Consulate:
You can come in person to the Vietnam embassy in your country at least two times and you will be instructed step by step on how to apply for a Vietnam visa there. The first time you come there is to submit required documents and the second one coming there is to get your Vietnam visa.
We are pleased to give you the contact information of the Vietnam embassy in France as below to help you can contact easier:
Ambassade du Vietnam en France
Address: 62 rue Boileau, 75016 Paris, France
Standard: 01 44 14 64 00
Visa: 06 48 59 91 64 – 01 44 14 64 00 – 01 44 14 64 13
Fax: 01 44 14 64 24 (Consulate)
The French passport holders wishing to get Vietnam visa on arrival have to meet 2 requirements:
– Have 6 months of validity remaining on the passport prior to date of travel with minimum 02 blank pages left.
– Travel to Vietnam by air.
Visa on arrival is classified into Vietnam tourist visa and Vietnam business visa, there are 2 options based on the purpose of your visit:
• Vietnam visa for business purpose with validity for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
• Vietnam visa for tourist purpose with validity for 1 month or 3 months.
To apply for a Vietnam visa, please follow the simple steps as below:
– Visit our website www.gettingvietnamvisa.com to fill in the online application form.
– Make payment for us (service fee) as per instructions.
– Obtain your visa approval letter via our email.
If you still can’t receive any approval letter within the required time, please let us know immediately via our email email@example.com
It means that if you apply for an approval letter online in our website, you can save the time you have to spend to wait for the procedure of getting a visa approval letter in the Vietnam embassy. We will get the approval letter for you and send it to your email within 2 business days, all you need to do is print it out and along with 01 passport-sized photo, your original passport and stamping fee (in cash) at Immigration Counter, just ONE TIME to get your Vietnam visa and pay for the visa fee.
Note: The Immigration Officer at the airport don’t care about the reason you enter the country, they not ask you to prove the actual purpose of your travel.
The Vietnam visa fee for French citizens
|Visa Type||Service fee||Stamp fee|
|1 month single entry||8 USD||25 USD|
|1 month multiple entry||8 USD||50 USD|
|3 months single entry||20 USD||25 USD|
|3 months multiple entry||32 USD||50 USD|