Vietnam visa requirement for Indian passport holders
We would like to notify you that India passport holders are required Vietnam visas to enter Vietnam.
To get a Vietnam visa, there are 2 ways for you to choose:
– Apply for a visa to Vietnam through a travel agent in India
– Apply for a Vietnam visa in person at the nearest embassy of Vietnam in India.
– Apply for a visa on arrival to Vietnam from India online
1. In a Vietnam Embassy / Consulate:
You can come in person to the Vietnam embassy in your country and you will be instructed step by step on how to apply for a Vietnam visa there. By this way, you have to come directly to the Vietnam embassy at least two times. The first time you come there is to submit required documents and the second one coming there is to get your Vietnam visa.
For your convenience, we would like to give you the contact information of the Vietnam embassy in India as below:
Embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi, India
Address : 20 Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapury, New Delhi – 110 021, India
Telephone : 2687.9852 (+ Ext); 2687.9852 (+20) (Consulate);
Fax : 2687.9856 (Chancery); 2687.9869 (Consulate);
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : mofa.gov.vn/vnemb.india
Consulate General of Vietnam in Mumbai, India
Address: B-306 Oberoi chamber New Link road andheri (w), Mumbai (Bombay) 400 053, India.
Telephone: 2673 6688
Fax : 2673 6633
Email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply online
The Indian passport holders wishing to get Vietnam visa on arrival have to meet 2 requirements:
– Have 6 months of validity remaining on the passport prior to date of travel with minimum 02 blank pages left.
– Travel to Vietnam by air.
Visa on arrival is classified into Vietnam tourist visa and Vietnam business visa, there are 2 options based on the purpose of your visit:
• Vietnam visa for business purpose with validity for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
• Vietnam visa for tourist purpose with validity for 1 month or 3 months.
To apply for a Vietnam visa, please follow the simple steps as below:
– Access our website www.gettingvietnamvisa.com to fill in your online visa application form.
– Make payment for us (service fee) as per instructions.
– Obtain your visa approval letter via our email.
If you still can’t receive any approval letter within the required time, please let us know immediately via our email email@example.com
It means that if you apply for an approval letter online in our website, you can save the time you have to spend to wait for the procedure of getting a visa approval letter in the Vietnam embassy. We will get the approval letter for you and send it to your email, all you need to do is print it out and come to the Vietnam Embassy just ONE TIME to get your Vietnam visa and pay for the visa fee.
Note: The Immigration Officer at the airport don’t care about the reason you enter the country, they not ask you to prove the actual purpose of your travel.
The Vietnam visa fee for Indian citizens
|Visa Type||Service fee||Stamp fee|
|1 month single entry||8 USD||25 USD|
|1 month multiple entry||8 USD||50 USD|
|3 months single entry||20 USD||25 USD|
|3 months multiple entry||32 USD||50 USD|