Kindly be informed that Pakistan passport holders are required Vietnam visas to enter Vietnam.
How to get Vietnam visa in Pakistan?
There are 2 ways for you to get a Vietnam visa:
1. Apply for your Vietnam visa in a Vietnam Embassy / Consulate:
You can come in person to the Vietnam embassy in your country and you will be instructed step by step on how to apply for a Vietnam visa there. By this way, you have to come directly to the Vietnam embassy at least two times. The first time you come there is to submit required documents and the second one coming there is to get your Vietnam visa.
You can refer to the contact information of the Vietnam embassy in Pakistan as below:
Embassy of Vietnam in Islamabad, Pakistan
Address : House 117, Street No. 11, SectorE-7 , Islamabad, Pakistan
Telephone : 00 92 51 2655785/2655787
Fax : 00 92 51 2655783
2. Apply online (1) to obtain an approval letter (2) to pick up your Vietnam visa at Vietnam international airports (in case you travel by air to Vietnam)
Regarding apply online to obtain a visa approval letter to pick up visa at a Vietnam international airport, the options based on the purpose of your visit:
• Vietnam visa for tourist purpose with validity for 1 month only.
To apply for a Vietnam visa, please follow the simple steps as below:
– Visit our website www.gettingvietnamvisa.com to fill in the online application form.
– Make payment for us (service fee) as per instructions.
– Provide us your passport copy- return ticket- hotel booking.
– Obtain your visa approval letter via our email after 7-8 working days.
If you still can’t receive any approval letter within the required time, please let us know immediately via our email email@example.com
The Vietnam visa fee for Pakistani passport holders (1 month single entry – get your visa at airport): from 160 USD for service fee and 25 USD stamp fee